Michelle Schall: President’s Report
- Big Mahalo to all our 65th Anniversary Luau
- Thank you for all the wonderful donors, participants, volunteers, etc.
- $7,500 raised from silent auction
Jeff Shitaoka: Principal’s Report
– Stem Night next week Tuesday, Dec 10th
– January 30 is another Stem Night
– Feb 13, Thursday: Koko Head will be visited by a 2-person committee from WASC, and DOE administrators will come for accreditation visit
Stacey Lui: PCNC Report
- Pandas fund our stem night: not sure yet how much we fundraised from our Panda’s Night
- Hawaii Kai Parade: Mahalo
- Holiday Breakfast Dec 13th: Portuguese sausage and fried rice: RSVP due this Friday, Dec 6th, dance.
- Holiday Singing Program at 8:30 am: staff will be bringing treats
- No Uncle John this year, there will be holiday trees decorated by each grade. Winner will win ice-cream party for the whole grade.
Anne Wood: Treasurer’s Report
- Glen’s Wife helped Anne with collection of money the whole night
- Kinks fixed from bidding owl
- Set of chairs are still sitting in the office
- $19,435 was gross: cookie fundraiser brought in my money than this luau/silent auction
- Cobra Chase is coming.
- Tiered Prices: Movie theater experience and option to give gift card, Dave and Busters, perpetual trophy, medals for individuals who ran the most lap and the class pizza party
- Need to purchase supplies
- Priced yarn around the parameters
- Balloon Arch: Erica Su’a suggested we make it instead of paying 300. Committee of parents willing to make the balloon arch
Cool Our Keiki Coalition
- Hawaii Neighborhood Board sent an official letter supporting our advocacy; letter was sent to the HIDOE, Governor Ige, Legislators, etc.
- Tommy Waters’ Resolution that supports our cause will be voted and passed on Dec 4th
Recycling Cage: It needs to be moved back. Mr. Sopoaga will be helping.
Next Friends Meeting: Tuesday, January 7, from 8-9am in cafeteria